On The Road Again
Sorry, especially to ros...[Hi treasure you cheeky little minx, I have read the comments]. To those keen to find out what audio mayhem I've been creating, well, here goes....
Recently I have gone all cultural, the hard hitting Petra, Holy Soldier, Guardian etc has taken somewhat of a back seat to [wait for it]................. Choral singing, yep you read right choral singing.
I’ve had the distinct pleasure of sound engineering and recording at road shows in the North West for a new Northwest company ‘United Voice North West’. www.unitedvoiceuk.com
United Voice are brining together people from around the Northwest, training, vocal coaching and rehearsals and a chance to sing at The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Hall accompanied by The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
So I am sorry Blogging also has taken a bit of a back seat but I have been spending time getting all the gear together and checking it all out for the road shows, which went very well, thanks for asking.
All this started directly after, by directly I mean the very next evening after, a children’s party at which I created more mayhem with a kids disco, in between hospital radio and sound engineering at the church and work etc, etc, etc.............. I’m waffling now.......
Loads more happening but I’m off to move the car before the time limit expires and those nice ‘Parking Attendants hugh!!!’ we have in this area leave me another love letter on the windscreen, never thought I’d say this ‘Bring back proper traffic wardens’
Anyhow, happy blogging, hope I an't board yo all too much.
Keep Sound Live and Real.
Soundman. [Back To Vinal and an analouge world].
Recently I have gone all cultural, the hard hitting Petra, Holy Soldier, Guardian etc has taken somewhat of a back seat to [wait for it]................. Choral singing, yep you read right choral singing.
I’ve had the distinct pleasure of sound engineering and recording at road shows in the North West for a new Northwest company ‘United Voice North West’. www.unitedvoiceuk.com
United Voice are brining together people from around the Northwest, training, vocal coaching and rehearsals and a chance to sing at The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Hall accompanied by The Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
So I am sorry Blogging also has taken a bit of a back seat but I have been spending time getting all the gear together and checking it all out for the road shows, which went very well, thanks for asking.
All this started directly after, by directly I mean the very next evening after, a children’s party at which I created more mayhem with a kids disco, in between hospital radio and sound engineering at the church and work etc, etc, etc.............. I’m waffling now.......
Loads more happening but I’m off to move the car before the time limit expires and those nice ‘Parking Attendants hugh!!!’ we have in this area leave me another love letter on the windscreen, never thought I’d say this ‘Bring back proper traffic wardens’
Anyhow, happy blogging, hope I an't board yo all too much.
Keep Sound Live and Real.
Soundman. [Back To Vinal and an analouge world].


3 Comments:
Yo, Banana Man!
No you an't bored anyone! Great to hear about all the choral singing and stuff.
Keep up the blogs, as we northerners have to stick together! Even though you're from Chorley FM land!
T'other side of the M6 from my neck of the woods.
Oh, and keep smilin, and hope your missus does the same!
Tara a bit!
Well nice to see you are making the effort again. Will it be another age before you post again? Or can you pull yourself away from the real work. Hope you have got further with the dining room - there will be a full inspection some time soon. Will not give a date so that there is an element of suprise - a bit like Ofsted really. You will be marked in the official way!!! ;-P
Good to see you have blogged again, keep it up Malcolm
Post a Comment
<< Home